An ‘Outstanding’ SEN School in Ealing is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA). You will be working with pupils who have learning needs as well mental health challenges; so those with a background and/or keen interest in psychology or mental health would be desirable. You will be working with the therapy team to plan and deliver tailored interventions to your key pupils.
· Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to start ASAP
· Long term, full time
· Hours are 8:30am-4:00pm
· On-site parking available and great transport links
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant will have:
· At least 3 months’ experience supporting Special and Additional Needs, especially Learning needs and associated social, emotional, mental needs (SEMH).
· Ideally a background and/or keen interest in psychology, mental health or counselling
· A proactive and patient approach
Perks of working through UCM:
· Holiday pay and Pension available
· Free training courses provided
· Salary review after 12 weeks
· Continual support from our team of experienced Consultants
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.