We are pleased to announce a New Vacancy for a DWSI or Specialist Orthodontist to join a Specialist Orthodontic Practice in Glasgow.
About the Role:
- Opportunity for both DWSI and Specialist Orthodontists
- Waiting List of Both NHS and Private Patients to Inherit from Day 1!
- Lots of Opportunity for Short Term Ortho and Fixed Systems – lots of uptake of treatment
- Orthodontic Therapist Available for Assistance at all times
- Great reviews online, patients are well maintained and very well looked after
- Full Clinical Freedom Afforded to All Clinicians
- Opportunity to join a cohesive team of experienced peers and provide top quality Specialist care to patients
- Fantastic chance to learn from a team of very experienced Orthodontists
- Excellent, well equipped practice (please find further info below)
- Specialist Referral Practice
- Digital Radiography, Orthotrac Software, Intra Oral Scanners
- Purpose Built Practice with Modern, State of the Art Treatment Rooms
- Huge onus attached to CPD and Professional Development – subsidised and encouraged courses and study days!
- Longstanding and experienced Specialist Orthodontists on site
- Great Location with Easy Access to Local Amenities
- Expert and longstanding support team including Head Nurse, Treatment Coordinator and Practice Manager
- Fantastic and cohesive team of Professionals!
- Free parking on site!
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs