Hello Education are seeking a qualified and experienced Sports Coach to work with an SENd school in the Darlington area supporting the delivery of Sport and PE and potentially other subjects as a Cover Supervisor.
The role will include working with a range of groups and whole classes, developing children’s skills, knowledge and positive attitudes through a range of sports and physical education opportunities, each child in the school does have a diagnosis of SENd, SEMH or Behavioural Issues, therefore experience of teaching/tutoring or caring for pupils with any of these diagnosis would be advantageous.
The right candidate will:
– Be experienced and qualified within a specific sport (various specialisms welcome)
– Be confident working with young people up to 16 years of age
– Have excellent relationship building and behaviour management skills (some of the work available will be within specialist provisions)
– Be passionate about the delivery of sport and exercise curriculum within schools.
Must have a valid DBS on the update service
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Connections to additional roles
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.