Are you a passionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant seeking a rewarding opportunity in an outstanding school? Step Teachers are working alongside an all-through school in Newham who are looking for a secondary TA to start ASAP. Earn between £80-110 a day based on experience.
- Collaborate with teachers to support the learning and development of students.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students with ADHD.
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Utilise strong behaviour management techniques to support students with ADHD.
- Collaborate with the Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo) to create a supportive learning environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience working with students with ADHD is essential.
- Strong understanding of ADHD and its impact on learning.
- Experience with autism is welcome, but not essential.
- Proven ability to engage and motivate students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the diverse needs of students.
If you’re interested, we want to hear from you!
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent, or supply work then get in touch with us today!