Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
Do you have experience supporting primary aged children?
Do you have experience supporting children who are struggling academically?
Do you have experience supporting children with SEMH?
Do you have experience managing challenging behaviour in the classroom?
- Based in Sunderland
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- For children in KS1 to KS4
- Students are diagnosed with SEMH / Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- Some students are working at a lower ability but follow the national curriculum
- Working Monday to Friday
- Starting immediately
- Supporting KS1 and KS2 students
- Managing challenging or disruptive behaviour
- Supporting students emotionally and encouraging attendance
- Ensuing children are supported academically and are encouraged to learn
- Will have a minimum of 3 months experience in a school
- Will hold a CACHE Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or higher/equivalent (not essential)
- Will have previously supported children with SEMH, ASD and ADHD
- Have previously supported primary aged children
- Will have a resilient character
- Will be able to build rapport easily
- Restraint training such as Team Teach is desirable but not essential
- Will be available immediately
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!