Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant?
Do you have a minimum of 3 months experience in a mainstream primary school?
Are you looking to be part of a diverse and nurturing school?
- Based in Cramlington
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Children are aged 3 to 11 years old
- Diverse and nurturing school
- To commence after February half term
- Full time Teaching Assistant
- Supporting within KS1
- Whole class support
- Provide curriculum support
- Support the class teacher with any behavioural difficulties
- Will have a minimum of 3 months experience in a school
- Will hold a CACHE Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or higher/equivalent
- Will have previous KS1 experience
- Will have strong curriculum knowledge
- Will be confident supporting children on a 1-2-1 basis when needed
- Will be caring and compassionate
- Will be available after February half term
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!