Hello Education are currently recruiting a reliable and dedicated teaching assistant to work in various primary schools within and around the Bishop Auckland area. The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role and confident to support KS1 and KS2 pupils.
This role is perfect for an individual who wants the flexibility of working around their lifestyle and choosing what hours they work. Dependent on the schools needs roles will range from daily booking to long term assignments.
As a Teaching Assistant you will require the following:
- Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Reliable and dedicated to helping pupils achieve their full potential.
- Confident working with students of all ages and abilities
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS (preferably on the Update Service) or willing to apply for one
- Previous experience within an educational setting
In return Hello Education will be able to offer:
- A friendly and approachable service
- Competitive rates of pay
- Supportive consultants with years of experience
- Introductions to other schools
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.