The Successful candidate will join an innovative provider of commercial software for IT Service Providers with huge global reach.
- Ensure the smooth operation, maintenance, and performance optimization of our CPQ software and related systems including Hubspot
- Act as the primary technical point of contact for software-related concerns internally and for certain key client interactions
- Act as the primary point of contact notably with Document Template creation and maintenance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate the successful implementation, integration, and update of our software.
- Enhance the overall user experience by identifying and rectifying technical issues, ensuring minimal downtime and swift issue resolution.
Key Competency and Experience:
- Previous experience (min 2 years) in a hands-on software administration or implementation role
- Previous experience (min 2 years) working with a CRM system (Hubspot, Microsoft CRM or Salesforce)
- Experience providing user administration on Azure AD
- Experience working closely with engineering / development functions.
- Strong client-first focus with experience working with technology-oriented clients.
- Very organized with the ability to manage multiple task lists and customers.
- Strong communications skills in English, spoken and written.
- Logical thinker and problem solver that can learn quickly and independently.
- Comfortable parsing highly detailed log and trace files to find root cause.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook
- A very strong aptitude for spreadsheets, particularly those using advanced functions but not necessarily macros.
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (mainly Jira and Confluence)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with CPQ systems
- Experience working with distributed global teams.
- Some experience with software development would be an asset.
Salary: 6K AED per month
Location: Remote (office in Dubai)
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on email@example.com or 0191 406 6111.