Salary – Up to £24,000 p/a
Location – Redhill
Job type – Permanent
Due to a large increase in work, my client is looking for a Trainee Mechanical Assembler who has previous assembly experience. Working here permanently your skills will be sharpened, technical knowledge expanded all while working alongside some of the best of the business.
This is a great opportunity to further your skills as a Trainee Mechanical Assemble, this will open the door within manufacturing and kick start your career as a Trainee Mechanical Assembler.
Key Responsibilities of the Trainee Mechanical Assembler:
- Assembly/manufacture of electromechanical components and instruments.
- Read drawings
- Fault find
- Mechanical assembly
- Use of tools
Trainee Mechanical Assembler Experience Required:
- Experience and interest in electromechanical assemblies are essential.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions, drawings, and BOMs.
- Take pride in producing high-quality work.
- Good attention to detail.
- Organised and able to prioritize.
- Keen to learn
- Team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Trainee Mechanical Assembler Benefits
- Up to £24k
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Progression for engineer roles!!
If you would like to know more about the Trainee Mechanical Assembler role please get in contact with Charlie at Orion or press APPLY NOW!