An excellent opportunity for a well presented, customer service driven candidate to join a thriving independent property company in Leeds as a viewings coordinator. My clients specialise in buying properties for investment purposes and then selling them on the open market. They are looking for somebody office based to deal with all inbound enquiries, qualify applicants and book in viewings using a third party company.
Viewings Coordinator – Benefits
- Upto £25k basic salary plus quarterly bonus of £1k.
- Company pension scheme
- Parking on site
- Loads of team socials
- Excellent progression opportunities
The successful candidate will have a natural telephone ability, as well as the ability to deal with a high volume of enquiries, remaining calm and polite at all times. This is a role which can offer excellent long term prospects within an exciting, ambitious company.
Viewings Coordinator – Duties and responsibilities
- Managing enquiries through the website.
- Calling and assessing applicant suitability.
- Booking in viewings, liasing with a third party.
- Upselling additional products such as solicitors or mortgages.
- Ensuring excellent levels of service are provided at all times.
Viewings coordinator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agency experience is advantageous, although not essential.
- Customer service experience.
- Good telephone based experience.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate candidate to join a fantastic organisation.