Step Teachers are working with a Primary School in Cambridgeshire to recruit a Full-Time Year 5 Teacher to join their team after Easter.
Are you a passionate and dedicated Year 5 Teacher in search of an inspiring long-term opportunity in the Cambridgeshire area, look no further.
Year 5 Teacher Role:
- As a Year 5 Teacher, you would require a strong knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
- Able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement, them effectively
- Hold QTS or the equivalent of
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience as a Year 5 Teacher
Why Step Teachers?
- Our 3 core values. Honesty, hard work and professionalism.
- Over 20 years of experience in supplying Year 5 Teachers across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire and Plymouth.
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- We pay through PAYE weekly!
Step Teachers is an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and is proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal. Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!